Shine a spotlight and meet the stars of Downtown that electrify life in our Capital City. Whether day life or night life, Downtown Albany is the good life. Come learn for yourself and:
· INDULGE as you dive into samplings from over 60 Downtown restaurants, pubs, retail, services and businesses.
· ELEVATE your music appreciation as you enjoy The Chronicles, Downtown Albany's 2012 JazzFest Competition Winners.
· MARVEL at the recent residential conversion projects that are changing the face of Downtown by bringing hundreds of residents into Albany's newest neighborhood.
· Build CONNECTIONS as you meet other business leaders, business owners and Capital Region residents as you walk through an abstract recreation of downtown Albany on the Times Union Center's arena floor.
Additional features include:
· The winner of the Good Life package will be announced. Downtown Albany’s Good Life package includes: (2) premium tickets to the Andrea Bocelli concert on Thursday, June 13, 2013 at the Times Union Center, an overnight package stay with breakfast at 74 State Hotel, dinner at Yono’s and cocktails at Blue 82 (valued at over $1,000). Learn how to enter.
· An auction of the 2012 – 2013 Sculpture in the Street Dutch clogs.
· Bubble hockey – play for a chance to win Albany Devil’s sports memorabilia.
· An Ugly Office Contest (learn more).
· Drawings to win $50 - $100 Gift Certificates to a Downtown BID business of your choice.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 | 5:00 - 8:00 PM
Times Union Center
51 South Pearl Street, Albany
$15 General Admission | $5 Student Admission
Includes access to all booths and activities on the TUC arena floor. Cash bar. Illuminate Downtown is a fundraiser to further the efforts to improve the economic vitality of downtown Albany, New York. This event follows the Downtown Albany Business Improvement District's Annual Meeting.
Free Parking for the Annual Meeting and Illuminate Downtown in the Times Union Center Garage. Courtesy of The Times Union Center.