1st Friday June
1st Friday June
In conjunction with June's 1st Friday event, the Downtown Albany BID & Lark Street BIDs have partnered to bring you the best in dining, shopping, and entertainment - all easily accessible by riding the FREE Capital City Trolley!
Shop special deals from 40+ participating businesses, dine local while enjoying restaurant specials, peruse artwork and exhibits in a dozen locations, choose from multiple venues to hear live music, and ride the Capital City Trolley for free as it brings you safely to all of the 1st Friday events.
Specials and events in downtown Albany on June 7 include:
- Albany Center Gallery (488 Broadway)
- Interact: /ˌɪn·tərˈækt/, featuring the works of regional artists Ali Herrmann, Danielle Klebes, Reinhardt Moore, Steve Rein, Lisa DeLoria Weinblatt, and Jeff Wigman. Artists’ reception 5:00 – 8:00 PM
- Albany Modern Body Art (7 S Pearl Street)
- Tattoo artists showing their portfolios & original artwork
- The City Beer Hall (42 Howard Street)
- Drink specials for Capital City Trolley Riders
- Live music with Leah Woods Band | 7:00-10:00 PM
- DJ Citrus Minute at 11:00 PM
- dp: An American Brasserie (25 Chapel Street) | 15% off total bill (may not be used in conjunction any other promotions or discounts)
- Excelsior Pub (54 Philip Street)
- Pinball tournament; winner receives happy hour pricing for the month | 7:00 PM
- Drink specials for Capital City Trolley riders and pinball players
- Fort Orange General Store (412 Broadway)
- 10% off any store purchase
- Fresh & Fly Clothing (13 S Pearl Street) | Mention 1st Friday for 15% off any purchase | Open until 8:00 PM
- The Hollow Bar + Kitchen (79 N Pearl Street)
- Mention the Capital City Trolley for a complimentary signature cocktail, draft beer, or house wine with any entree purchase
- Jack's Oyster House (42 State Street) | Mention the Capital City Trolley for buy one, get one free glasses of wine at the bar
- LaSerre (14 Green Street) | Complimentary glass of wine with appetizer purchase
- Loch & Quay (414 Broadway)
- $1 off all drafts
- OKIPOKI (41 State Street - entrance on Broadway) | Free smoothie for all Capital City Trolley riders
- Pearl Street Pub (59-61 N Pearl Street) | Happy hour trivia | 5:30 PM
- Root3d (165 S. Pearl Street) | Mini 30 minute yoga classes with a live DJ | $10
- Stacks Espresso Bar (488 Broadway) | Pop-up art exhibit with artist Bob Anderson, curated by Albany Center Gallery
All events are offered free of charge unless otherwise indicated | View full 1st Friday information
Download the free Cityfinder app by Transfinder to find trolley stops and real-time arrivals!
Want to park your car before you hop on the trolley? There's FREE on-street and public garage parking in Downtown after 5:00 PM on weekdays and all day on weekends & holidays! Park for free in the Riverfront or Quackenbush Garages and hop on the trolley at nearby stops for easy access to all the 1st Friday venues. Visit parkalbany.com for more information.
1st Friday and the Capital City Trolley are brought to you by Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA), ParkAlbany, the Lark Street BID, and the Downtown Albany BID.