37 Maiden Lane is a historic, red brick, four story, mixed-use building originally constructed in 1890. The current owners acquired the building in 1986 and completed a complete gut renovation including the installation of passenger elevator, fire sprinkler system, new HVAC, electrical, and plumbing throughout the entire building.
Sandwiches To Go, a downtown Albany institution established in 1980, has occupied the retail portion of this building since 1986 and over the years has developed an incredibly strong relationship with the downtown business workforce as well as the City of Albany. While the upper floors are prime for a residential or office conversion, the business is also available for sale.
This property located on history Maiden Lane features masonry construction, 54' of street frontage, and is a prime Downtown location with the privacy and tranquility of a mostly pedestrian accessible street.
• New Furnace: 1st Floor - 2017
• New Central Air: 1st & 2nd Floors - 2017
• New Grease Trap - 2016
• New House Trap and Lateral Pipe to Sewer Connection
• New Compressor and Evaporator in Walk-In Cooler
• New Hot Water Tank
• New Air Supply and Return Trunks
• New Elevator Motor - 2016
• Clean & Dry Basement
• 1986 Gut-Renovation Included All New Electrical, Plumbing, Passenger Elevator, Reinforced Floors, New Footings and Posts, Steel Beam Installed in Basement, Fire Sprinkler System Installed and Inspected Annually, and new Fire Control Panel