Historic downtown Albany office building priced to sell. 66 State Street features 42,000 SF single tenant building in the heard of Downtown, just steps to the NYS Capitol, adjacent to 864 car public parking garage, mixed-use Downtown zoning. Perfect for residential apartment conversion, and qualifies for historic tax credits (located in an opportunity zone). View property brochure here.
- Surrounded by hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment
- Qualifies for historic rehabilitation tax credits
- Located within a federally designated opportunity zone
- Originally constructed in 1890
- Completely renovated in 1985