A contributing building in the Downtown Albany Historic District, the four-story masonry commercial row house at 39 Columbia Street was built in 1869 by the publishing firm Weed, Parsons & Co., co-owned by prominent Whig and Republican politician Thurlow Weed. With various uses throughout its lifespan, most recently the building was used for offices. View current availability online here.
Redburn Development Partners has rehabbed this 61,000 sq. ft. historic building into 24 apartments, 13,000 sq. ft. of office, and 2,000 sq. ft. of retail space on the street level — a truly mixed-use project!
Through the use of green energy, sustainability measures, smart design, and the developer’s technology background, residents have access to an All-In Living® package for all residential services, at a flat monthly fee.
All-In Living lets residents pay a single bill for unlimited use of all additional services without the hassle of working with multiple companies, at a competitive rate year-round.