Parking in downtown Albany, NY is easier than you think. In fact, there are 3,231 reasons why it is easier (and free).
**Off-street Albany Parking Authority (APA) Garage Parking
- Parking at all three APA garages is free 5:00 PM to midnight, Monday through Friday.
- Free weekend parking will be provided at the Riverfront Garage, located at Columbia and Water, open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- The other two APA garages—the Green-Hudson Garage (Hudson Avenue and Green Street) and the Quackenbush Garage (Orange Street between Broadway and Water Street) are not accessible on weekends. In October 2015, the Green-Hudson Garage is scheduled to be open 24/7, and will provide free weekend parking.
- PLEASE NOTE ** The evening and weekend free parking rates do not apply during special events are occurring Downtown. Special rates are in effect. Detailed nformation related to upcoming events, garage availability, and pricing can be found on the APA’s website at parkalbany.com
Palace Theatre Events
Through a partnership with First Niagara Bank and the Palace Theatre, free parking is also available at the Quackenbush Garage for Palace Theatre events. The parking facility stays open for two hours after Palace events so patrons can enjoy Albany’s nightlife
Learn more about how:
· How to arrive to downtown Albany / which exit to take to find parking
· Parking in Downtown 24 hours / 7 days a week
· Other parking garages and parking lots in Downtown
· Parking your vehicle on the street
· Albany Parking Authority Parking for Events
· Business incentive for monthly parking
· Valet parking and parking your bicycle
Looking for parking for an event? Learn more about Albany Parking Authority Event Parking
Have a question or suggestion? Please contact us and let us know.