Capital Bank's mission is to remain a strong and independent financial services organization creating value for shareholders, clients, employees and the communities where we do business, while maintaining the highest standards of business ethics.
- Value for Shareholders means delivering a competitive return on investment through stock appreciation and dividends.
- Value for Clients means delivering superior client service and competitive products and services.
- Value for Employees means making Chemung Canal a great place to work, offering competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities for career advancement and growth.
- Value for Communities means remaining an integral part of the communities we serve, being responsive to the financial needs within these communities, having employees play a leadership role in charitable and civic organizations and being a good corporate citizen.
Our Value Proposition
- We deliver banking services through local knowledge and personal relationships.
- Our bankers are seasoned professionals and trusted advisors who understand their clients' needs and objectives, and meaningfully assist them to achieve their goals.
- We are easy to do business with, providing customized solutions to complex banking needs.
- We are committed to service excellence in every transaction and interaction.
- We make our decisions locally and quickly.
- We offer cost-effective services at competitive rates.
- We strive to provide competitive banking platforms that deliver sophisticated products and services.
- We work diligently to make a positive difference in the communities we serve.
Our service commitment to our clients to treat them as THEY want to be treated and exceed expectations. It is built on three pillars: Mutual Respect, Open & Honest Communication and Accepting Responsibility.